The journey of life is filled with curves, bumps, and straight roads. Our journey has been interesting and for the last five years, our road has been filled with surprises and challenges. Please join us on this journey.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lily and the purple plastic purse


First I need to acknowledge that it has been forever since I blogged on this site. If you would have asked, I would not have thought so much time had passed. Apparently, it has.

I am back....making the commitment to get blogging again. So much is happening...I am in kindergarten, I love school, I am exploring my world by leaps and bounds...life is GOOD!!

Today I went to my first play. The tickets were a preset from Grami and Papa for my mom and I to go with my Aunt Megan and cousin Dakota. Well, the best laid plans...this morning, Auntie and cousin woke up very sick...Mommy and I crinkled our noses...Ewww...we were sorry that they were sick, but glad we weren't. We decided to go and see the play anyway and try to get their tickets exchanged to (hopefully) go tomorrow!

Mommy, Anne (one of our fav nurses), and I pakced up the car and drove to the theater. Sounds so high class, huh? We got there and to our seats. We were seeing "Lily and the purple plastic purse." IT was fun! It was put on by the Children's Theater. I almost made it to the end. I have been sick so I was pretty tired and we had to duck out the last 15 minutes. It was great anyway!

So, let me catch you up on the other great things going on. I started kindergarten this fall. I started the year at a charter school in our district, but transferred in January to the neighborhood school. The original school wasn't very wheelchair accessible, so it made it hard for me to get around. I have been at my new school for two weeks and I LOVE IT! I have a new assistant who I think is awesome (so does Anne and Deb, the nurses who go to school with me) and my new teacher is wonderful! It's been great!

I am getting a new speech board. I have it for a while right now to practice, but hopefully I will get it by the end of the school year.

Well, that's all I can think of right now! SOrry it has been so long...I will be writing now!

Javad

No comments: